Education Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 25-12-2018 09:42:58

coartey
Nouveau membre

salomon xa pro 3d mid gtx forces 2 sale uk

Salomon offers a few salomon speedcross 4 mens different versions of the Speedcross 4 – I tested the CS (climashield) version.  There is also a standard version that doesn’t have additional fabric sealing and the GTX (Goretex) version that is the most weatherproof.  The differences are in terms of how much water they will let in, but also affects how much heat they will let out.  If you think of a jacket, these range from light wind jacket to a full on Goretex shell.  I would use the standard shoe in the summer, and I have used the GTX version in the winter.  This CS model that I tested is perfect on cooler fall days.

If your top priority is salomon running shoes mens keeping your feet completely dry while out on the trails, having a high top trail shoe is your best bet. Shoes like the Salomon Snowcross 2 CSWP and La Sportiva Crossover 2.0 GTX are great picks that deliver both the protection and traction necessary to handle wet, muddy, or snowy terrain. Both shoes offer a high top design that keeps your feet completely encapsulated, and a waterproof outer layer that keeps the elements out. In order to provide aggressive traction that can take on rough surfaces, both shoes offer identical tooling to other flagship soft ground models within their respective brands. The Snowcross 2 CSWP offers the same outsole design as the Speedcross 4, while the Crossover 2.0 GTX offers the same outsole design at the Mutant.

We also continued to see salomon running shoes sale extremely impressive numbers from HOKA ONE ONE on the men’s side. With three colors of the Speedgoat 2, three colors of the Challenger ATR 3, and a single color of the Stinson ATR 4, HOKA has made itself known as a key player in several niches of the trail world. Altra also had some success this quarter. Their new addition of the Timp along with the reliability of the Superior show that zero drop trainers are still a popular design among trail runners.

But while we saw many salomon speedcross 4 sale similarities between the two lists, there were some notable differences as well — one of which being the presence of both Nike trail shoes on the women’s list. The Terra Kiger 4 and Wildhorse 4 ranked in at eleventh and seventeenth respectively. These two models have been the driving force of Nike trail running for years, and while there haven’t been huge changes, they continue to be a reliable and versatile option for a variety of trail runners. It was also a nice surprise to see Inov-8 make the list with the Trailtalon 250. Inov-8 offers a fairly wide range of trail products, but the Trailtalon 250 seems to stand out due to its lightweight performance and versatile traction.

For More information, please click here http://www.salomon-trail.net/

Board footer