Education Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 25-12-2018 10:27:50

coartey
Nouveau membre

Cheap Pandora Bracelet Charms

The Pandora Essence Spring 2016 Pandora Bracelets Sale collection might be smaller than ever, but it contains a fair bit of innovation and interesting design – what with a new bracelet, necklace and safety chain on the cards! It’s reassuring that, while Pandora have scaled the Essence line down, it’s not finished and new bracelets & concepts are being designed. big_smile I’ll definitely be getting the safety chain to protect my two-tone Essence bracelet, and the bangle is one I’ll be interested to learn more about, even if I don’t indulge in one right away.On the other hand, the charms, while pretty, are not especially exciting for me – especially as the two coloured ones are very similar to existing Moments designs. They also seem like colours more suited to winter than to spring.

Pandora appear to be Pandora Charms Disney pondering a charm in celebration of Women’s Day 2018 this year, with pink CZ ribbons:This one is one that’s very different from anything we’ve seen before – and my first impression is that I really like it! It would be difficult to wear, I think, depending on how the tassels are in real life, but I love the look of the stock image. Very elegant, and unique in Pandora’s current collection.

The PANDORA Spring 2018 Cheap Pandora Bracelet Charms collection looks like it is going to be full of rainbows, pastels and cutesy imagery. It is quite a youthful style and seems quite kitsch. I am predicting that it will be another collection that fans will either love or hate!First we have a very colourful Heart Necklace set with cubic zirconia stones in rainbow colours. Although PANDORA have released lots of necklaces in this design, the hoop of the pendant is slightly different and somewhat interesting.The matching ring has a subtle heart shape and I would like to see how this looks stacked. One detail I do really like it the heart stamped with the PANDORA hallmarks! This little detail is also on some of the recent PANDORA jewellery items, such as the PANDORA Open Bangle and I wonder if it will continue to be part of the hallmarks.

Today brings the next in Pandora Charms Sale my series of Pandora SS18 previews, with a full look at the Pandora Mother’s Day 2018 collection!  While this offers maternal-themed designs, as you’d expect, many of these have a more original twist than we’ve seen for a couple of years. With a selection of bows, balloons, and little animals, there’s a much reduced number of hearts and generic button-style beads.However, my favourite of these three is the top bangle – it has a beautiful lacey pattern, and it’s plain silver. I didn’t see it in either the NA or the UK catalogues, but it did feature in a French catalogue that leaked a few weeks ago. We’ll have to wait and see where it comes out!

For More information, please click here [url=http://www.thecharmingjewelry.com/]http://www.thecharmingjewelry.com/[/u

Board footer