Education Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 28-12-2018 10:04:57

babyqq
Nouveau membre

Cheap Pandora Jewelry

Started as a family Cheap Pandora Jewelry run jewellery shop in Copenhagen in 1982, the Danish brand Pandora is today globally known for its high-quality pieces and fine workmanship.   Each design passes through the hands of skilled craftspeople, goldsmiths to stone setters, to create hand-finished jewellery in sterling silver, 14 carat gold and a rose metal blend.Bringing this brand to Indian shores, sisters Devika and Kanika Bakshi (who have previously worked with corporate giants such as McDonalds and Ascot Hotels respectively) have opened the Indian market to a universe of feminine jewellery that promises personal expression through products such as the popular customisable charm bracelet. Using ethically sourced materials and unmatched enamel work, you can pick from over 800 individual Pandora charms.

We were absolutely thrilled Cheap Pandora Bracelet to be able to bring to India, one of the most recognised and loved jewellery brands in the world. Pandora inspires women worldwide to embrace their individuality and have the opportunity to express their own personal and unique styles. We hope every woman enjoys the various collections as much as we enjoy wearing it. The launch of the first store in India coincided with the launch of the new ‘Do’ Campaign. ‘Do’ isn’t just two letters in the centre of our brand name Pandora, it is a belief we share with our consumers, to do things differently, be different and live differently.

A big part of the Pandora Essence Pandora Bracelets Charms concept are the values that each charm represents, ranging from love to health. Personally this sort of spiritual concept doesn’t hold much appeal for me, and I have primarily chosen my charms due to their aesthetic qualities. Having said that, I do quite like the idea of aspirational values – putting the Patience or the Wisdom charms on your bracelet to remind you of the importance of those qualities, even if you don’t always manage to embody them.Each value is written on the side of the charm, while the other side features the traditional Pandora hallmarks. (Incidentally, I absolutely love the pink speckling in the moonstone of the Love charm. It is absolutely gorgeous in person.)

Of course, Pandora didn't invent Pandora Charms for Mom the charm bracelet. For centuries, "humans have carried talismans to repel evil and bring good luck," NPR writes. "The concept of wearing a charm on a wrist goes back to antiquity, and they were primarily seen as objects for protection," says Yvonne Markowitz, a former jewelry curator at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts and the co-director of the Association for the Study of Jewelry and Related Arts.

For More information, please click here http://www.thecharmingjewelry.com/

Board footer